Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!
Selecting your primary region ensures you get the stories that matter to you first.

OKLAHOMA CITY – An Oklahoma City man has been arrested and charged with threatening to blow up a mosque.
Online court records show that 54-year-old Larry Dewayne Hornsby was charged Tuesday with making the threat on March 24 at the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City.
Court records don’t list an attorney for Hornsby. Jail records show he remains in custody on $20,000 bond.
The Council on American-Islamic Relations’ state chapter says Hornsby entered the mosque, threatened to “blow up this building” and left. It says he was identified through surveillance footage.
The state Department of Corrections website shows that Hornsby previously served sentences for various crimes, including drugs and weapons violations.
News from © iNFOnews.ca, . All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Want to share your thoughts, add context, or connect with others in your community?
You must be logged in to post a comment.