Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!
NEW YORK, N.Y. – Keith Richards says The Rolling Stones have “definite plans” to record next year after a tour of South America.
The Stones guitarist talked about the Stones’ plans to record their first studio album since 2005’s “A Bigger Bang” during an iHeartRadio ICONS broadcast from New York on Tuesday.
Richards, who is releasing a new solo album, “Crosseyed Heart,” on Friday, said in a live question-and-answer session that he was in London last week and got together with Mick Jagger, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood.
The band, which finished a North America tour this summer, will tour South America in early 2016.
___
Online:
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Want to share your thoughts, add context, or connect with others in your community?
You must be logged in to post a comment.