Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!
Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!
Select Region
Selecting your primary region ensures you get the stories that matter to you first.

LOS ANGELES, Calif. – Craig Zadan and Neil Meron will produce the Oscars again.
The film academy announced Tuesday that it has invited Zadan and Meron to return for the 2014 Academy Awards telecast.
The duo say they are “honoured” to come back.
Zadan and Meron’s show earlier this year featured “Family Guy” creator Seth MacFarlane as host. It drew Oscar’s largest audience since 2010.
Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences president Hawk Koch says Zadan and Meron have “the overwhelming support of the Academy’s governors” to produce the Oscars a second time.
There’s no word on whether MacFarlane will also return as host. He said during the run-up to the show that he saw the Oscar job as “a one-time thing.”
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Want to share your thoughts, add context, or connect with others in your community?
You must be logged in to post a comment.