Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!
Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!
Select Region
Selecting your primary region ensures you get the stories that matter to you first.
CHICAGO – Authorities have identified three young men who were gunned down while standing outside a convenience store on Chicago’s West Side.
The Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office says 19-year-old Charles Boston, 22-year-old Tion Lewis and 23-year-old Quashun Nolton died at Mt. Sinai Hospital following the shooting Wednesday afternoon in the West Garfield Park neighbourhood.
Police say the men were standing outside the store when people in a white sedan opened fire on them. A fourth victim, a 22-year-old man, is in critical condition at another hospital.
The attackers are still at large and police haven’t said if they know who’s behind the attack. However, police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said Thursday on Twitter that investigators have located the car, which had been reported stolen and was missing for weeks. He said forensic technicians are processing the car for evidence.
News from © iNFOnews.ca, . All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Want to share your thoughts, add context, or connect with others in your community?
You must be logged in to post a comment.