Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!
EDMONTON – Authorities in Edmonton have cancelled an Amber Alert for three children.
They say the boys — aged two, eight and nine — were found safe and unharmed several hours after being taken from a north Edmonton home on Friday morning.
Police said a man had been taken into custody.
Earlier in the day, they said they had been looking for Leonard Hutchinson, 50, who was described as being Caucasian, standing about six-foot-one and weighing 300 pounds.
Want to share your thoughts, add context, or connect with others in your community?
You must be logged in to post a comment.