Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!

Toronto police say they’ve found a man and a toddler he’s alleged to have taken from an east-end subway station.
Investigators say no injuries have been reported.
Police previously said a man had taken a stroller with a toddler in it around 5 p.m. at Victoria Park station.
They said the pair had last been seen heading east on the subway.
Subway service was stopped while officers searched for the man and child, but police now say service is resuming.
Police say the child is two years old.
This report by The Canadian Press was first published July 8, 2022.
News from © iNFOnews.ca, . All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Want to share your thoughts, add context, or connect with others in your community?
You must be logged in to post a comment.