Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!

It’s been three years since Miguel Mack disappeared.
The 24-year-old Merritt man was reported missing three years ago from his home in February 2023 and RCMP said spent two years investigating his disappearance as a homicide. His body was found in April last year.
On the third anniversary of his disappearance, RCMP have renewed the call for information to help investigators solve the crime.
RCMP say the investigation continues to be a priority.
“Investigators are of the belief that there are individuals with knowledge of Mack’s death that have not yet spoken with police. We continue to urge these people to come forward,” Sgt. Robert Lee with the Southeast District Major Crime Unit said in a media release issued today, Feb. 23.
Mack’s brother, and spokesperson for the family, Elijah Mack-Stirling called the ordeal a “never-ending rollercoaster ride of pain,” in a previous interview with iNFOnews.ca.

Mack’s family is hosting a memorial walk in Miguel’s memory in Merritt on Friday, Feb. 27. It starts at 4 p.m. in the 2000 block of Coutlee Avenue and end sat the Civic Centre. The family is encouraging members of the community to come out in support.
Anyone with information about the disappearance of Miguel Mack is asked to contact the Southeast District Major Crime Unit information line at 1-877-987-8477.
News from © iNFOnews.ca, . All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Want to share your thoughts, add context, or connect with others in your community?
You must be logged in to post a comment.