NBC renews ‘Last Call with Carson Daly’ for 13th season in wake of Leno-Fallon shakeup

LOS ANGELES, Calif. – NBC is keeping Carson Daly’s show in its late-night lineup.

The network announced Wednesday that it’s renewing “Last Call with Carson Daly” for the show’s 13th season.

NBC lauded Daly for creating what the network called “a unique late-night format.” His program airs at 1:35 a.m. Eastern time.

Daly says he’s proud of “Last Call” and grateful to continue with it. He also hosts the NBC singing contest “The Voice.”

NBC previously announced plans to shake up the “Tonight Show,” replacing Jay Leno with Jimmy Fallon next year. The network hasn’t said who will take Fallon’s place as host of “Late Night.”

News from © The Associated Press, . All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Join the Conversation!

Want to share your thoughts, add context, or connect with others in your community?

The Associated Press

The Associated Press is an independent global news organization dedicated to factual reporting. Founded in 1846, AP today remains the most trusted source of fast, accurate, unbiased news in all formats and the essential provider of the technology and services vital to the news business. More than half the world’s population sees AP journalism every day.