Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!
Selecting your primary region ensures you get the stories that matter to you first.

NEW YORK, N.Y. – David Letterman says he’s retiring next year as host of “Late Show.”
During a taping of Thursday’s show, Letterman said he has informed his CBS bosses that he will step down in 2015, when his current contract expires.
He told his audience he expects his departure will be “at least a year or so” from now.
Letterman turns 67 next week. He has the longest tenure of any late-night talk show host in U.S. television history, nearing 32 years since he created “Late Night” at NBC in 1982.
He jumped to CBS to start “Late Show” in 1993.
Jay Leno, his rival to host NBC’s “Tonight Show,” retired earlier this year, making way for Jimmy Fallon.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Want to share your thoughts, add context, or connect with others in your community?
You must be logged in to post a comment.