Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!

NEW YORK – The Boss isn’t leaving Broadway any time soon — he’s extended his stay again, this time until summer.
Bruce Springsteen said Monday that his one-man show, “Springsteen on Broadway,” will extend a second time to June 30. He had previously planned to end in February.
Springsteen performs 15 songs during the show and tells stories about growing up. Tickets for the show at the Walter Kerr Theatre have been reselling for more than $1,000.
Ticket demand is so high that Ticketmaster is using a system that requires people to apply for ticket purchases. Producers said there is no additional registration for this latest extension.
___
Online: http://brucespringsteen.net/broadway
___
Mark Kennedy is at http://twitter.com/KennedyTwits
News from © iNFOnews.ca, . All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Want to share your thoughts, add context, or connect with others in your community?
You must be logged in to post a comment.