Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!

EDMONTON – A Tory backbencher in Alberta has announced he is leaving Premier Alison Redford’s caucus.
Len Webber told reporters in Calgary that Redford is a bully and he can’t work with her.
Redford has been facing a backlash from a $45,000 trip to South Africa for Nelson Mandela’s funeral.
On Wednesday, after weeks of trying to weather the controversy, she said she had repaid the money.
Webber had already announced his intention to seek the Conservative nomination in the new federal riding of Calgary Confederation.
There have been reports that Webber plans to sit as an Independent.
(CHQR, The Canadian Press)
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Want to share your thoughts, add context, or connect with others in your community?
You must be logged in to post a comment.