Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!
Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!
Select Region
Selecting your primary region ensures you get the stories that matter to you first.

NEW YORK, N.Y. – A New York City hotel says it has identified and fired the person who recorded security video appearing to show Beyonce’s sister attacking Jay Z inside an elevator.
The Standard Hotel says the person has been terminated for “breaching the security polices of the hotel and recording the confidential CCTV video.”
Celebrity website TMZ posted the video Monday and said it was shot last week inside a Standard Hotel elevator.
The video appears to show Solange Knowles attacking Jay Z in Beyonce’s presence. A security guard intervenes. The footage shows the performers in the outfits they wore to the Met Gala last week.
The hotel says it will turn over “all available information to criminal authorities.”
Representatives for the performers haven’t replied to emails sent Wednesday seeking comment.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Want to share your thoughts, add context, or connect with others in your community?
You must be logged in to post a comment.