Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!
NEW YORK, N.Y. – Former ABC News correspondent Antonio Mora is the latest hire at Al-Jazeera America.
The news network, which is launching Aug. 20, said Friday that Mora will host a weeknight current affairs talk show called “Consider This.” The show will have interviews and panel discussions on news issues, and invite viewers to participate through social media.
Mora spent eight years at ABC News as a correspondent and substitute anchor. He was a local news anchor in Miami and Chicago after leaving ABC.
The network is slowly outlining its schedule with hiring announcements. Earlier this week, Al-Jazeera America said Joie Chen would be host of a nightly newsmagazine, “America Tonight.”
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Want to share your thoughts, add context, or connect with others in your community?
You must be logged in to post a comment.