Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!
TORONTO – Durham Regional Police have ended an Amber Alert for two Ontario girls after the pair were found.
Officials say 12-year-old Gabrielle Hall and 13-year-old Rachel Hall, who are from Oshawa, were located Sunday night.
They say a child abduction investigation is still underway.
Police had said earlier that they believed the girls had been abducted by 46-year-old Denise Hall.
Officials had said the group could have been heading for Florida.
News from © iNFOnews.ca, . All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Want to share your thoughts, add context, or connect with others in your community?
You must be logged in to post a comment.