Elevate your local knowledge
Sign up for the iNFOnews newsletter today!

CHARLOTTETOWN – Police on Prince Edward Island say autopsies are underway on three bodies found in the charred remains of an abandoned building in Charlottetown.
The Charlottetown Police Service says it’s believed the victims were all young, but it is not releasing their identities until the autopsies are complete.
Deputy Chief Gary McGuigan says investigators have started the process of speaking with next of kin.
McGuigan says the force plans on sending officers to Halifax to interview a male who was found injured at the scene early Saturday morning and was later airlifted to a hospital in that city.
He says fire officials are still investigating at the small, green structure, which had been vacant for years and its windows and doors boarded-up.
The building had been home to a number of businesses in the past, including a used car dealership and a golf driving range.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Want to share your thoughts, add context, or connect with others in your community?
You must be logged in to post a comment.